In Office & Remote Mix
Boxwood Digital Marketing is looking to add an enthusiastic account manager to our team. We are seeking someone to manage client relationships, plan and oversee clients’ projects, and to bring in new accounts through sales outreach. Candidates should have both skills of organization and be outgoing and personable.
Our account manager will be the strategic and organizational hub behind the campaigns we run for our clients. While our specialty is SEO for eCommerce companies, we also have clients that we do social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing services for. Candidates who will thrive in this position should also be comfortable with client outreach and confident in pitching our services and writing proposals. We are a small, growing agency so there is a lot of potential for professional development in this position.
Boxwood Digital was founded almost five years ago and is located in Lakewood, Colorado. We specialize in SEO for eCommerce companies. We also work with several local service based Colorado businesses and assist in a few other areas of digital marketing such as social media, email, PPC ads, and some website design.
Boxwood Digital Marketing is a growing company, and we would love for you to be a part of it!
- Plan out tasks for our clients to achieve their goals
- Track project progress in order to meet deadlines
- Be the main point of contact for the accounts you manage
- Outreach to eCommerce companies (phone and email)
- Lead development for inbound inquiries
- Proposal writing
- Representing Boxwood Digital Marketing and our services well
Desired Skills and Traits:
- 3+ years of marketing experience; preferably at least 1+ years sales experience
- Expertise in SEO and digital marketing
- Ability to assist in developing sales strategies and pipeline
- Passion for talking to people and an interest in marketing
- Motivated self-starter
Details of the Position:
- Pay will be a mixture of salary and commission in the range of $55-$75k
- Although we have been on and off remote due to COVID, our normal schedule is a mix of in-office and remote work in order to better foster collaboration
- Perks include PTO, health insurance, work from home days, a somewhat flexible schedule, and a free gym on the premises
- By getting in on the ground floor of a growing company you will have a say in how your position evolves over time
How to Apply:
- Please send the following to email@example.com in order to be considered for the position:
- Cover letter
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!