Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
In Office & Remote Mix
Boxwood Digital Marketing is looking to add an enthusiastic project manager to our team. We are seeking someone with enough digital marketing know-how to be able to oversee several different types of projects, such as a SEO, social media marketing, and content writing. This person should enjoy living in the details and planning out the steps necessary to execute a project.
Our project manager will be working closely with the Founder/ Chief Strategist to be the organizational hub behind the campaigns we run for our clients. We have a copywriter, graphic designer, and SEO specialist whom you will plan tasks for in order to complete various projects. Applicants should be comfortable organizing tasks for others and meeting deadlines. As we are still a growing team, this position will also include making some front-end website edits personally and taking on some miscellaneous marketing tasks in addition to project management.
Boxwood Digital was founded over three and a half years ago and is located in Lakewood, Colorado. Most of the clients we work with are either eCommerce companies or are local service businesses in Denver. Our bread-and-butter service is an SEO and content integrated strategy, but we also assist in a few other areas of digital marketing such as social media, email, PPC ads, and some website design. Our typical client is large enough to need a strategic digital marketing plan but is not quite at the size to warrant hiring a full time marketing department. Boxwood Digital Marketing is a growing company, and we would love for you to be a part of it!
- Plan out the tasks required to complete projects in Asana
- Oversee the work of our contractors
- Track project progress in order to meet deadlines
- Edit and approve written copy, social media posts, and other deliverables
- Update client websites, such a publishing blog posts or updating copy for SEO
- Schedule social media posts for publishing
- Some additional miscellaneous digital marketing tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Three or more years of digital marketing experience is desired
- Should be comfortable making some strategic choices, although you will not solely be responsible for strategy
- An acute attention for detail and ability to plan is necessary for this position
- Comfort with common digital marketing CMS’s and applications, such as WordPress, SEMrush, and Google Analytics
- Copyediting experience
- Skilled at taking verbal or written instruction and executing that into an actionable plan for our team
Details of the Position:
- Pay will be based on experience
- Although we have been on and off remote due to COVID, our normal schedule is a mix of in-office and remote work in order to better foster collaboration
- Perks include PTO, work from home days, a somewhat flexible schedule, and a free gym on the premises
- By getting in on the ground floor of a growing company you will have a say in how your position evolves over time
How to Apply:
- Please send the following to email@example.com in order to be considered for the position:
- Cover letter
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!